Sunday, March 9, 2014

Canned Peach Smoothie

This smoothie was made to test the taste of canned peaches in a smoothie.

Canned Peaches Smoothie



Ingredients
  • 1 banana
  • 1 (15oz) can peaches
  • 1 cup frozen strawberries
  • 2 cups almond milk
  • 2 tbs honey
  • ½ cup vanilla yogurt


Directions

Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend well. Enjoy!

This made enough for me to have my full glass and 3 out of 4 kids to get a small glass as well. (The 4th didn't want to try it, but she is extremely picky, so that didn't surprise me.)


I know that part of the reason for drinking smoothies is to get fresh fruit into your diet. However, fresh fruit tends to be a bit out of our price range and frozen isn't much better. We decided to try canned to see how it would turn out. It's not too bad. It's not as thick as the ones I usually make, which isn't a bad thing.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home