Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Veggie Smoothie

First time trying an all veggie smoothie.

Veggie Smoothie




Ingredients
  • 2 ½ small cucumbers
  • 1 lg carrot
  • 2 celery stick
  • about a snack bag full of chopped kale
  • 1 tsp ground ginger
  • 1 tsp ground cloves
  • 1 cup milk


Directions

Cut up everything. Add all of the ingredients to the blender and blend well. Enjoy!


I wasn't as pleased with this one. It was just too chunky for my taste. If anyone has ideas as to how to make it more palatable, please feel free to comment.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 5, 2014 at 10:20 AM , Blogger Rachel said...

I have a hard time with vege smoothies. I found you can add Spinach or Kale to any fruit smoothie and not taste it. The only vege smoothies I can do are like homemade versions of V8.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home